Join us at the exclusive Eight Members Club in London (Bank) for breakfast to learn, discuss and debate how to address IFRS 9 requirements. The event brings together key contacts from leading banks and other financial services organisations. RSVP to email@example.com (seats are limited).
Co-hosted by MillenniumAffine and Aptitude Software
IFRS9 and the Impact on Finance
Network with industry peers from other Financial Services organisations and learn about the data, process and reporting requirements of IFRS 9 and the impact on the Finance operating model.
The fuse has been lit…
The deadline for full IFRS 9 adoption is 1 January 2018, but with comparative reporting from 1 January 2017, most organisations have already started project assessment for building during 2016. This leaves a mere 18 months to implement the changes needed to the expected loss models, to capture the relevant data; to manage the high volatility of accounting adjustments; to equip the management with the detailed information for explanation and disclosure.
Learn what you need to know…
This breakfast briefing will provide insights into implementing IFRS 9 changes in a robust strategic manner. Topics will include:
- Key requirements for Risk and Finance
- Solution approach covering IFRS9 component models, deterioration assessments, accounting and disclosures
- Key considerations about data management
- Control framework, exception handling, workflow and governance
- How to leverage IAS39 investments
- Why you should engage a Financial Services Consulting Solutions provider