At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
We have experienced incredible growth over the last few years and we are excited to further grow our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference. We are proud of the team we’re building, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better solutions.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you'll do
As Aptitude Software continues to grow, we are adding a Education Portfolio Manager to ensure the success of our clients, partner and employees through innovative, highly effective learning paths and experiences. You will be responsible for client, partner and internal enablement for a specified product set, gathering education requirements and prioritising development of new courseware and content updates. You will be responsible for overseeing and sharing in the creation of curriculum and documentation, ensuring its effective delivery, and assessing its outcomes.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally between the broader product development and engineering team, Product Management, Client Success and Support and other stakeholders to ensure accurate, impactful and timely delivery. At its core this role requires you to be aligned with the company’s strategy – on an individual level, it’s about creating learning experiences where clients, partners and employees can continuously develop to be at their best.
This role will pull on every aspect of your experience in the learning lifecycle with a focus on designing the learning collateral and curriculums. The right candidate will have a passion for hands-on design as well as expertise in blending adult learning theory, learning design principles and next generation learning technology.
Your goal will be to make every client, partner and employee proficient in the Aptitude product relevant to them resulting in their adoption, continued use, and expansion.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Defining course requirements for new and existing courses
- Be responsible for the full training cycle for your product portfolio – needs analysis, design, development and where appropriate, delivery.
- Developing the design of learning collateral following a blended, scalable approach mixing adult learning theory, learning design principles and digital learning technology
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, including product development, sales, support, content creators, trainers, and technical writers
- Identify and address the enablement needs of Sales (Partner and internal), Pre- Sales (Solution Consulting), Professional Services and Support
- Ensuring client and partner training offerings, such as boot camps and webinars are operating efficiently from a P&L perspective, as well as being efficient to meet demand
- Understanding the analytical measurement of content, and taking action to improve offerings based on data-driven insights
- Assisting our technical documentation team to write in a way that fully documents product features, but also explains things in a consumable format
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following essential skills & experience:
Course design, training collateral development and training delivery:
- Proven ability to design and develop blended learning solutions using research-based instructional design methodologies
- Solid experience in product enablement and client education for a Software-as-a-Service company.
- Ability to evaluate training programs for learning effectiveness.
- Knowledge and familiarity with cutting-edge training tools and techniques.
- Proven background of delivering high-impact training to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to quickly grasp and succinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications.
- Able to translate complex software product solution requirements into easy to understand learning concepts, journeys and structures.
- Experienced in requirements gathering, training needs analysis, curriculum development, certification and accreditation programmes.
Developing learning teams, communities and culture:
- Skilled in the upskilling of learning champions and content creators from other areas of the business.
- Ability to implement knowledge sharing and upskilling activities with centres of excellence and business consultants.
- Experience leading and mentoring learning professionals to design instructionally sound learning content.
Interpersonal skills and experience:
- Ability to influence and indirectly manage across functional teams, at all levels of the business.
- Foster a “win together” approach to team culture. Celebrate wins. Be a great coach.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Capable of managing multiple activities and problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever necessary.
- Ability to work independently and to deliver on detail as well as contributing to strategy
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Aptitude Software serves its clients and partners.
In addition, the following skills and experience are desirable:
- Accounting knowledge
- Financial Regulatory knowledge
- Cloud technology
How to apply
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below, including your CV and any other relevant information that will help us get to know you better.