What you'll do
- The Strategic Finance Advisory team provides deep financial knowledge and experience to the business. This knowledge allows Aptitude Software to develop, maintain and grow senior-level engagement with the finance functions of our target clients. The knowledge and experience help Aptitude Software to establish itself as a trusted partner and advisor to our clients which translates into the products that we build.
- A Finance Specialist provides financial insight and best practice to support the development and evolution of the Aptitude Software product set, both new and existing. This will be driven by a deep understanding of financial standards and the activity of finance functions in our target markets.
- As a deep subject matter expert, a Finance Specialist will also support the commercial activities of the business and play a role in articulating how Aptitude Software’s capabilities can solve a client or prospect’s business problem.
- There will be an expectation that the Finance Specialist will approach the role with a commercial mindset, always with an eye on mitigating risk and adding value to the clients and Aptitude Software
What we're looking for
The Finance Specialist will have the following skills
- Qualified Accountant
- Can concisely explain accounting concepts to non-accountants
- Previous experience designing Financial Systems / General Ledger / Sub Ledger projects
- Can support periodic reporting requirements, delivered to a high standard and on time
- Able to engage with and influence stakeholders across multiple teams
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to coach and share knowledge and skills with others where required.
- Can succinctly share knowledge with colleagues outside the Finance Advisory team.
- Involvement in ledger design and configuration and the implementation of Aptitude Software’s financial management systems
- Understands and evidences the key controls that form part of the company’s SOC process.
Where you'll be
London, with international travel
How to apply
Please click on the Apply now button below and include your CV and any other relevant information that will help us get to know you better.