At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
We have experienced incredible growth over the last few years and we are excited to further grow our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you'll do
The Product Owner team is the voice of and expert in the products within Aptitude Software’s portfolio internally and externally. Collectively, the team shapes the future direction of the Aptitude Software product portfolio in line with company strategy and ensures the company maintains and grows a leading position in the key markets.
As Global Product Owner you will control the evolution of the product through collecting market, client and prospect requirements and ensuring that the development function executes on these to maximise the commercial success of the business. As required, you will contribute to the design of Aptitude Software Cloud services systems enabling it to meet its commitments and system requirements.
You will control the technical and functional evolution of the product and, as such, play a key role in controlling the activity of the entire business around that product. This will require a deep understanding of the needs of the market and being able to apply a rigorous filter to separate the “nice to have” from the commercial necessities. There will be an expectation that a Global Product Owner will approach the role with a commercial mindset, always with an eye on mitigating risk and adding value to the clients and Aptitude Software.
A Global Product Owner will work with Agile methodologies as part of a multi-disciplined team, mentoring, inspiring and coaching colleagues. You will be ultimately accountable for the timely delivery of a product and its commercial success and so will be an instinctive collaborator and communicator.
What we're looking for
- Demonstrated experience in Product Management/Product Development, with a proven track record in defining, owning, developing, managing and implementing product strategy in alignment with wider business objectives
- Experience and knowledge of cloud-based software development and deployment
- Excellent project management skills with an established background overseeing the development and delivery of software products using the Agile methodology
- The ability to influence stakeholders and colleagues across the business at all levels
- Strong degree of commercial awareness
- Ability to coach and share knowledge and skills with others where required.
- Analytical and methodical but able to manage through ambiguity
- Intellectually agile, highly numerate, analytical and precise; demonstrates a balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- A robust and clear communication style
Where you'll be
London with international travel as required
How to apply
Please click on the Apply now button below and include your CV and any other information that will help us to get to know you better.