At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you'll do
Reporting into the Chief People Officer, the HR Systems Administrator will be tasked with supporting the global HR systems autonomously ensuring that the is up-to-date and accurate. The role will serve as a point-of-contact for the HR Team and the Aptitude community. The systems currently comprise the HRIS (Sage People) and Officevibe (Employee Engagement Software).
The key responsibilities are:
- Maintain the employee records within Sage People, including new starters, leavers, promotions with a high level of accuracy.
- Maintaining the organisation structure changes within the systems, which includes analysis and modelling different types of changes and determining the correct configuration.
- To provide prompt and reliable support and error resolution to escalated system issues and or inquiries, which includes working internally within HR and IT and with external vendors as necessary.
- Serve as a resource in the analysis, coordination and testing of system releases.
- Participate in the review, testing, and implementation of HRIS system enhancements and new releases. Identify process improvement opportunities. Ensuring Exception reports are provided on a regular basis to capture any issues.
- Lead on the creation of dashboards and maximising the reporting functionality of the systems.
- Develop and maintain user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. This includes occasional maintenance and delivery of technical training material.
- Create comprehensive HR data and management information reports as required.
- Maintain the data integrity in the systems by running queries and analysing the data.
The maintenance of the HRIS includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Field updates
- Action events
- Absence patterns
Support a variety of HR administration. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing a range of absence matters
- Managing the HR inboxes
- Creating reference letters
- Assisting with salary reviews
- Assisting with performance cycles
- Assisting with bonus reports
- Providing Reception cover when required
What were looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Experience using a HRIS, ideally at super user level – Experience of Sage People, Salesforce platforms or Business Intelligence would be a significant advantage
- Report writing experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot system errors
- Analytical – interested in data science.
- Excellent client-service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, curious and energetic
- Ability to work well autonomously
- Excellent Microsoft skills with advanced Excel and Word knowledge.
- Strong presentation skills, and ability to effectively conduct virtual presentations and training sessions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – can communicate effectively and build effective relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A starter/finisher with enthusiasm and driven attitude
How to apply
Please click on the Apply now button below and include your CV and any other relevant information that will help us get to know you better.