At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
- Educated to at least Bachelor’s degree (students also welcome)
- Has an analytical mind-set.
- Can demonstrate customer-focussed/ customer service skills.
- Is a problem-solver.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills/
- Good English skills, min. B2.
- Is resourceful and self-motivated.
Problem Solving and Client Service:
- Can communicate in a concise and timely manner to support requests from clients, partners, and consultants.
- Has tenacity in owning assigned calls through to resolution.
- Provides clear and concise client updates.
- Can prepare accurate and repeatable client reports
- Is able to assist with the operation, maintenance, and monitoring of Aptitude cloud services controls for software implementation, support and client communication, in order to meet client/user commitments and system requirements for system security and availability.
- Understands relational databases.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems and tools (nice to have)
- Some programming experiences (nice to have)
Availability and work shifts:
- Shift work (18:00 – 02:00 or 02:00 – 10:00) and day shifts (10:00 – 18:00). Including work on weekends and public holidays
- Occasional stand-by required