At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
- Very good English skills, min. C1.
- Experience in technical support, software development or consultancy
- Experience in implementation projects for business / finance software would be a benefit
- Analytical, client-focused, problem-solving and quick-learner
- Ability to provide conscise and accurate updates and explanations to clients and team members
- Continous improvement mindset
- Understand and follow process
- Strong work-ethic & eager to learn new areas
- Ability to identify known issues and document workflows & processes
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
- Understanding of accounting principles / revenue streams would be an asset
- Proven commercial experience of Oracle or any other relational database (Teradata)
- Proven commercial experience with Linux and Unix – shell scripting
- SQL development experience
- Experience with ETL + BI tools & platforms (nice to have)
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
Availability and work shifts:
- Work flexible inside client’s business hours (Pacific Standard Time)
- Possible standby cover during weekends and/or bank holidays + special events