MPP Global: an Aptitude Software Company
We are MPP Global, an Aptitude Software Company, the creators of Subscription Management, the world’s smartest subscription & billing platform, powering clients in the Publishing, TV & Entertainment, Sport and Retail Industries.
Established in 2000, we have excelled from a close-knit ambitious team, to offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific. We have an impressive track record of maximizing customer lifetime value, supporting some of the biggest Media, TV and Publishing brands across the globe. Our clients include Berliner Verlag, Hayu, McClatchy, Torstar, L’Équipe and Daily Mail.
Across all our teams, from Sales to Development, Project Delivery to Operations – everyone at MPP Global takes pride in what they do; we are all driven to achieve our vision – to be one of the best software companies in the world, helping enterprises innovate, transform and embrace the subscription revolution. We pride ourselves in our values of being passionate, innovative, open and honest, and putting our clients first. This is a truly exciting time to be part of MPP Global as we continue to expand our international footprint that’s fueling our fast growth, backed by a strong team of tech-savvy, high-caliber investors.
Aptitude Software provides software solutions that create a world of financial confidence. We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations. We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
What you'll do
As Project Manager, your strategic goal is to ensure that MPP Global’s client and partner projects are on-boarded in the most efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring that they achieve the project objectives and that the experience from the start to transitioning in to business-as-usual is as seamless as possible.
You will be responsible for the management and coordination of multifaceted teams assigned to projects, at all times clearly representing the Client, Partner & MPP Global’s interests.
Your key responsibilities and objectives will include:
- On time and on budget delivery of client and partner projects.
- Ensuring projects are managed using the prescribed project methodology including scoping, planning and documenting the deliverables of each project, including all commercial considerations and associated processes.
- Managing project risks and issues effectively and that they are dealt with promptly and escalated when necessary.
- Providing an exemplary client / partner experience (measured through NPS).
- Contributing to continual process improvements within MPP Global.
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously (both internal and client facing).
- Agreeing project objectives by engaging key stakeholders and ensuring these are deliverable.
- Providing advice and thought leadership on the management of projects.
- Managing and supporting client and partner resources to enable them to complete their project.