At Aptitude we love complexity.
Every business is made up of millions of little details that make them different from anyone else on the planet. Finding the joy in this complexity can be the difference between the mundane and the magnificent – which is why we commit to getting to know every single business we work with inside and out.
Immersing ourselves in the intricacies of finance digitization, subscription management, compliance, and revenue management gives us the power to make a real impact. Once we understand how an organization works, we can implement solutions that provide the clarity, confidence, and control they need to drive growth and achieve their ambitions.
Aptitude are currently serving over 75 CFOs whose organizations generate a combined revenue of over $1 Trillion.
We are growing our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference. We are proud of the team we’re building, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better products.
Headquartered in London, we have five office locations around the world with clients across four continents
What you'll do
As the Regional Sales Manager, Alliances, you will work within the EMEA sales region, reporting to the Regional VP, to drive and deliver on incremental recurring revenue for the region. You will be responsible for pro-actively and independently creating long-term, trusted relationships, building pipeline and closing sales with Aptitude Software’s strategic partners across chosen markets in the EMEA region..
You will have a sales and commercial mindset and will be responsible for developing joint pipeline and new channels within outcome focused partner plans that drive year on year incremental revenue growth that Aptitude Software would otherwise not reach or realize.
You will be motivated to deepen and extend relationships with our strategic partners across our key sectors and propositions within EMEA where alignment with Regional and Sales Leadership is key. This will involve working closely with our marketing team, your peers in regional sales, solution consulting and our strategic partners to create joint plans, and an active pipeline which will support your focus to close deals with our strategic partners into our chosen markets
The key responsibilities are:
- Drive net new sales opportunities with strategic partners, building pursuit plans and joint sales messaging as well as providing accurate and timely status, forecast and qualification information for your regional business colleagues.
- Partnering with our strategic consulting and technology partners to build strong pipeline with the overall outcome of regular and forecastable successful sales, new clients and expanded reach within existing clients. Develop joint messaging, pipeline and net new sales opportunities in line with the Ideal Client Profile (ICP) and in sync with structured joint go-to-market initiatives
- Ensure the joint partner plans are in alignment with Aptitude Software’s goals, understood by all stakeholders and risks are managed across all interactions
- Independently develop, own and manage the partner relationships and facilitate joint activities focussed on your actionable joint plans
- Provide input into the alliance partnership programme development, management and continuous improvement to deliver clear commercial outcomes such as tangible net new revenue and profit growth
- Sell the value our solutions bring to our clients and consistently elevate Aptitude above the competition to ensure we cement ourselves as the long-term partner
- Drive the Aptitude Software objectives and strategy to be sticky, profitable and consistent with partners