At Aptitude we love complexity.
We immerse ourselves in the intricacies of finance digitization, subscription management, compliance, and revenue management which gives us the power to make a real impact. Once we understand how an organization works, we can implement software solutions that provide the clarity, confidence, and control they need to drive growth and achieve their ambitions.
Aptitude has served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients to achieve their strategies and ambitions. We are currently serving over 75 CFOs whose organisations generate a combined revenue of over $1 Trillion.
We are proud of our growing team of smart, motivated and passionate people, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better solutions.
Headquartered in London, we have seven office locations around the world with clients across four continents.
What you'll do and what we offer
The Sales Lead, Microsoft Alliance’s main responsibility is to meet or exceed your revenue targets through the growth of recurring revenue through the acquisition of net new clients sourced from Microsoft and related partner field resources and/or via channel partners affiliated with Microsoft in line with Aptitude Software’s Ideal Client Profile.
You must be a trusted member of the Aptitude team who is commercially focused, able to coach the wider Aptitude organization on optimal approaches to maximizing revenue and growth through Microsoft as an alliance partner and be outcome and value focused in line with the strategy and focus of Aptitude.
You will be responsible for:
- Building pipeline and delivering global targeted revenue attributed to the Microsoft Alliance.
- Developing and evolving the global Microsoft Alliance sales strategy.
- Ensuring Microsoft field and related partner field resources have the tools necessary to support your revenue targets.
- Coordinating Aptitude sales and solution consulting resources across regions in support of the Microsoft Alliance.
- Being a leading member of the Global Microsoft Alliance Team.
- Building long-term, trusted relationships with Microsoft global field leaders.
- Being an expert on selling with Microsoft and through their partner network.
You will be an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others and lead through Aptitude Software’s values. You will be responsible for leveraging your leadership skills and experience to maximize the output of those that support you and know how to coach success. You’re on the expert-level when it comes to sales and partner training (Value Selling) and you will effectively strengthen and improve internal talent.
You are responsible for forecasting business and marketing needs, achieving monthly quarterly and annual sales targets. You will formulate and implement sales and partner tactics, processes (Ideal Client Profile, Deal Strategy, Top Account Plan) and reporting/analytics to improve and measure performance. In addition, you will coordinate with you internal teams and will provide feedback on market requirements, product capabilities and future industry developments and trends.
You will leverage all Sales Systems (SFDC, etc) to ensure you are reporting correctly and consistently.
What we're looking for
Although not an exhaustive list, a Sales Lead, Microsoft Alliance must be proficient in the following Skills and Behaviours.
- · Strong understanding of Aptitude’s product offerings, differentiators and clearly articulates the value of our software and services – ability to unveil and create value and develop your team to this standard.
- · Ensure resources are maximizing the sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territories using a variety of proactive and creative structured inbound/outbound methods – in line with outcome and actionable focused plans.
- · Excellent mentoring and coaching to own the coaching and development of others.
- · Ability to consistently establish best practice, repeatable processes and effectively promote wider adoption across the business.
- Ability to oversee and support multiple sales cycles at a time across regions, while maintaining meticulous attention to detail and quality output for prospects.
- Ability to leverage client life cycle awareness to support sales, solution consulting, project shaping, project scoping, sizing and contract arrangements.
- Monitor performance against metrics and take continuous action to achieve targets to improve performance.
- Leading and guiding the development of a strategic plan and execution against revenue targets.
- Ability to work collaboratively and resolve conflict across different functional areas as well as with external partners and stakeholders.
- · Lead the design, build and execution of regional programs that create compelling joint value propositions and successful go-to-market strategies with teams internal and external to Aptitude.
- · Ability to act as a trusted advisor at all levels of the client’s organization (up to C-level), Microsoft and internally at Aptitude Software.
- Ability to effectively manage escalations and senior partner relationships.
- Ability to continuously refine the Microsoft Alliance sales function in line with growth
- Ability to influence the adoption and continued use of Aptitude Software products and services through strong relationships – be regarded as a trusted advisor
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- A strong communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- ‘Right first time’ mindset.
How to apply
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below, including your CV/resume and any other relevant information that will help us get to know you better.
Diversity and Inclusion
If you’re interested in working at Aptitude, but don’t feel you meet every single requirement of the role, we’d still like to hear from you! A diverse workforce is an essential part of our culture, and we’re dedicated to ensuring that our staff can show up as their authentic self – safe in the knowledge that their differences will be embraced and respected by all. We’re strong advocates of supporting applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds which include different ages, genders, ethnicities, physical abilities and sexual orientation, and we work hard to build the confidence of our workforce through inclusivity, equity and ongoing training. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every requirement, we’d encourage you to apply anyway. You might be just the candidate we’ve been looking for, whether it’s for this role or another.
Sales Lead, Microsoft Alliance
Boston, Massachusetts, United States Apply now