At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you’ll do
The key responsibilities are:
• The main purpose of the role is to work on our financial application software products as a Business Analyst.
• Operating between the business Product Owners / Subject Matter Experts based in UK and US, and the development teams to gather, analyse and detail product requirements, as well as document and articulate them in an appropriate way for the development team to implement.
• Supporting Developers, QA Engineers, Architects with functional expertise during the implementation of features
• Close co-operation with UX/UI designers to refine UI requirements and ensure that it aligns with functional scope
• Analizing and understanding the capabilities of the system so that the newly designed features meet technical and functional assumptions and constraints
• Preparing User Stories, Use Cases, Acceptance Criteria and diagrams supporting the functional requirements documentation
• You will be working as part of an agile team and participate in agile ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
- Commercial experience working in similar role in software development preferably in finance or banking sector
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to create and read technical and functional requirements
- Ability to communicate complex logic and rules in a clear way
- Courage to give and receive feedback
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Domain knowledge on accounting and finance
- Practical knowledge of:
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Mural (or similar)
What you’ll get
- Competitive Salary
- Profit related bonus
- Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- Private healthcare
- Life and disability insurance
- Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
- EAP24 support
- English language lessons during working hours
- Training budget
- Flexible working conditions
- Hybrid work model for Wroclaw based and telework for other cities
- Social Committee activities
- Wellness acitivites
How to apply
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below and include your CV and any other relevant information that will help us get to know you better.
Business Analyst (Fynapse Team)
Wroclaw Poland / remotely Apply now