At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
Our IT team
in Wroclaw is growing to support our user base is it grows.
You will be joining an established IT team providing on-and-off-site IT Admin services supporting the users in Wroclaw. Most of the users are developers and other technical staff, so an appreciation of modern software development techniques and tools would be beneficial.
This is a good opportunity for an experienced IT System Administrator to get involved in a wide range of interesting technologies within a technically-focused software company.
The key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the IT environment and software development infrastructure (on-premise and cloud) for the users in Poland.
- Working with users and other IT staff across the company to research and resolve issues.
- Creating and maintaining IT documentation and procedures to assist with the smooth running of the IT environment.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in IT Administration (5 years or more) within a software development environment
- Strong inter-personal, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Experience of troubleshooting technical problems
- The ability to create and maintain IT documentation both for other IT staff and also for users of IT facilities
- Very good spoken and written English
And in-depth knowledge of the following services and technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
- Amazon Web Services
- VMware vSphere
- IT Security Best Practices
And the following personal skills:
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to research and test ideas to overcome issues
- Learning new skills and technologies as and when required
- Be self-motivated to keep up to date with IT developments
- Be happy to work within company procedures and processes
- Profit related bonus
- Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- Private healthcare (for employee and family)
- Life and disability insurance
- Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
- English lessons during working hours
- Training budget
- Chillout room, board games, PS4
- Fresh fruits, tea and coffee
- Work from home options
- Flexible working hours
- Social Committee activities
How to apply
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below and include your CV and any other relevant information that will help us get to know you better.
Senior IT Administrator
Wrocław Poland Apply now