At Aptitude we love complexity.
We immerse ourselves in the intricacies of finance digitization, subscription management, compliance, and revenue management which gives us the power to make a real impact. Once we understand how an organization works, we can implement software solutions that provide the clarity, confidence, and control they need to drive growth and achieve their ambitions.
Aptitude has served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients to achieve their strategies and ambitions. We are currently serving over 75 CFOs whose organisations generate a combined revenue of over $1 Trillion.
We are proud of our growing team of smart, motivated and passionate people, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better solutions.
Headquartered in London, we have seven office locations around the world with clients across four continents.
What you'll do and what we offer
As the People Operations Advisor you will be the backbone of our People and Culture team as you use your passion and knowledge of people operations to provide the highest standards of support and guidance to employees, leaders and the People and Culture team.
Reporting to the Regional People Partner, you will be responsible for providing continual support and guidance at all key stages of the employee lifecycle, using your attention to detail and knowledge to create the best experience for all key stakeholders.
You will be the subject matter expert for pre-boarding, onboarding and enablement as you use your knowledge to support and guide employees and managers to create clear and structured plans that set employees up for success. In addition, you will support the workplace experience for our local office spaces.
The role will also require you to provide accurate and up to date basic employment law and immigration advice and guidance for areas including family related policies, employment contracts, employee benefits, performance management processes, career management and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support creation onboarding plans preparing employment contracts.
- Ensure a seamless onboarding process by managing compliant background screening checks and new hire communications.
- Deliver engaging and informative onboarding sessions to new starters and support them throughout onboarding to ensure alignment with our expectations, attitudes, and strategic goals.
- To own the workplace experience for our local office spaces in Manchester, ensuring workplaces are equipped with the right resources and environments that drive collaboration and team building.
- Work closely with People Partners to align workplace experience initiatives with broader organizational goals.
- Provide basic immigration advice, making sure that right to work checks and associated administration is carried out to ensure compliance with regional regulations.
- To provide basic employment law advice for matters including basic terms and conditions of employment and family friendly policies.
- Oversee benefit enrollment processes, termination and change reporting, ensuring accurate and timely completion for all eligible employees.
- Support employees and managers in explaining their entitlements, as well as guiding them through the appropriate HR systems and processes.
- Ensure effective cross-department collaboration and coordination across people operation tasks.
- Maintain internal HR systems and any relevant platforms, ensuring that all data is kept up to date, accurately reflecting the current status of employee records or organizational structures.
- Generate accurate HR reports for key stakeholders.
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to grow your expertise in an environment that supports you, your life and your career.
We’ll also offer you a competitive salary plus bonus, as well as the following benefits:
- ShareSave scheme – ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- Private healthcare
- Income protection and group life insurance
- Flexible / hybrid working options
- Family friendly policies, Health Cashplan and pension
- Please be aware it’s 80% FTE opportunity
Diversity and Inclusion
If you’re interested in working at Aptitude, but don’t feel you meet every single requirement of the role, we’d still like to hear from you! A diverse workforce is an essential part of our culture, and we’re dedicated to ensuring that our staff can show up as their authentic self – safe in the knowledge that their differences will be embraced and respected by all. We’re strong advocates of supporting applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds which include different ages, genders, ethnicities, physical abilities and sexual orientation, and we work hard to build the confidence of our workforce through inclusivity, equity and ongoing training. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every requirement, we’d encourage you to apply anyway. You might be just the candidate we’ve been looking for, whether it’s for this role or another.