Aptitude Software at HIMMS 2016
Healthcare organizations, both payers and providers, are going through a transformation. Aging finance IT infrastructures, ACA-driven regulatory changes, Electronic Health Record initiatives and a strong M&A environment mean data volumes and complexity are coming to a head.
Aptitude Software is helping Healthcare organizations modernize their Finance IT environments without ripping and replacing legacy systems or installing costly new General Ledgers.
Click below to hear Aptitude Software President, Tom Crawford, describe how we are helping a top US healthcare payer implement a finance data foundation with the following goals:
- Centralize disparate data & reduce the burden of manual excel requirements
- Allow Finance to see, understand and make changes to accounting logic
- Increase regulatory reporting flexibility to better respond to changing requirements
- Create a group-wide sub-ledger for granular, finance-accurate data
- Gain ability to analyze cost and profitability across service lines
If you’d like to learn more about our specialist finance software solutions on-site at the conference or over the phone, please email our Healthcare Sales Lead, Harry Hibbert.
[tweets max=3 user=aptitudesw]