An international expert roundtable with Peter Penning, Finance CIO for global financial institution ING, Ranjit Chima, Executive Director, Finance Management Practice (Canada) of leading international advisory KPMG, Nick Shah, Head of CFO Busines Architecture at Aptitude Software, formerly Finance Transformation Programme Lead for HSBC, hosted by Christophe Kasolowsy, EVP for Product Strategy & Innovation at Aptitude Software.
The speakers will share and discuss first-hand experiences of embarking on a finance transformation journey and the most common pitfalls to be avoided.
Reasons to attend
- Hear first-hand from finance transformation subject matter experts based on experience gained from real life implementations
- Take-away some key learnings and best practices
- An opportunity to field your own questions with a live Q&A session at the end of the discussion
What you will learn
- How to avoid the most common mistakes when beginning a finance transformation journey
- How to overcome typical challenges and barriers to change
- Best practices from leading, multi-national organizations
- Significant benefits and business value that can be achieved with a successful finance transformation programme
- How a finance function can act and shift to becoming a strategic business partner