At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
We have experienced incredible growth over the last few years and we are excited to further grow our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you'll do
As a Enterprise Sales Executive for North America you will be viewed as the trusted advisor (internally and externally) to sell Aptitude Software’s (‘Aptitude’) products and services directly or via partners across your agreed sector(s). You will develop a strong understanding of Aptitude’s product offerings and differentiators, and clearly articulate and evangelize the value proposition for our software and services with ROI stories within your responsible sectors and product set.
You will take ownership for the full lifecycle of the sales process and a key part of your role will be to independently establish and maintain multiple prospect and partner coach relationships at every level (across both finance and IT), including the C-Level, and effectively use them as coaches throughout this lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively defining your business development campaign plans in order to meet or exceed the annual target for your territory.
- Managing and executing campaigns in partnership with the North America marketing and partner management team, working closely with the latter to establish relationships with in-territory partners across relevant sectors and your key target accounts. You will be expected to generate 50% your pipeline via your direct prospecting activity in line with your campaign plans, with remainder through partner and inbound marketing channels.
- Developing, executing and managing actionable and outcome focused sales plans, independently coordinating and leading all follow-up and ensuring all parties (external and internal) fully understand next steps and timing.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts aligned to your targets
- Creatively and effectively utilizing and orchestrating internal parties, including marketing, senior leadership, client success, solution consulting and product, as well as external partners during your sales process.
- Leveraging all Sales & Marketing technology (e.g. SFDC, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Bambu) to report on the opportunity status in your territory correctly and consistently and leveraging all tools available to build pipeline and engagement from prospects and partners.