Why use Aptitude RevStream (AREV) for Revenue Recognition?
- Intuitive – Easy to navigate with great flexibility to make adjustments along your revenue recognition process
- Customizable – Configure and change rule-based workflows to suit your preferences as often as you need without IT support
- Agile – Cloud based software means that you can adapt to changes to revenue rules quickly by having the latest updates
- Logical – Designed to automate revenue using natural steps that follow accounting guidance and compliance regulations
- Accurate – Consistent SOC 1 reports give you an extra layer of internal control that we are calculating your revenue as expected.
- Ease of Integration – Get set up quicker with out of the box connectors to gather data from any existing system or source.
What is Aptitude RevStream?
Aptitude RevStream (AREV) is a revenue recognition solution. AREV works with your existing ERP, CRM, contracts, billing, sales and other relevant source systems to collect, aggregate and systematically enable these transactions for revenue recognition.
This secure and scalable cloud-based solution allows you to drive revenue automation, adopt new compliance standards, gain new insights from existing data and generate reports efficiently.
- Data Management – Access, sort and review your contracts, orders and business events in real-time through a powerful transaction repository
- Arrangement Manager – Proactively make adjustments to contracts within the tool, removing the limitations inherent in commercial contract, ERP and order-to-cash systems
- Revenue Accounting – Automate revenue and cost accounting with a rules engine that can be customized with out of the box configurations
- SSP Analysis – Analyze and test historical transactions to determine stand alone selling price (SSP)
Aptitude RevStream is designed to work as a complete standalone revenue management solution or as a modular extension to your existing financials systems. Above all, AREV acts as a revenue accounting “subledger” in your ERP. We also connect to other sales and accounting systems that leverage existing investments and easily access and share data. This enables seamless financial and planning processes. Some systems we integrate with are:
The more that we can get things out of manual Excel models and eliminate the risk of human error, the better”