Digital transformation has become a top priority for CFOs with 71% planning on allocating significantly more resources to help with their digital transformation, according to a recent study by Aptitude Software and International Data Corporation (IDC).
Finance functions have typically suffered from lack of investment and CFOs recognise the need to transform their finance function to become highly efficient, insight data driven and to deliver true strategic business value. However, embarking on finance transformation to modernize systems and processes is a daunting journey which can take many paths, all with challenges along the way.
Having access to quality, granular, real-time finance data is fundamental to any transformation journey coupled with the need to perform finance processes faster and cheaper.
Watch this Financial Director and Accountancy Age webinar in conjunction with Aptitude to:
- Learn how to formulate a strategy to plan and implement your digitisation and transformation projects using IDC’s research
- Discuss the role of automation and self-service in the finance function
- Look at various case studies on effective transformation
- Evaluate key findings from the most recent IDC research
- Solve technical and cost-related challenges with minimal business change