At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
We have experienced incredible growth over the last few years and we are excited to further grow our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference. We are proud of the team we’re building, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better solutions.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you'll do
The Account Manager will take responsibility for deepening our relationships and footprint within our existing regional clients, ensuring 100% client retention and driving growth and client satisfaction through repeatable cross and upsell strategies. You will do this by developing annual services and incremental software revenue, renewals and referrals, and by managing reputation and risk mitigation across your assigned client portfolio.
With the focus on growing commercially fruitful, long-term, trusting and strong relationships with key business executives and stakeholders, at all levels within the client base from C-Suite down, you will be responsible for developing actionable, outcome focused, and logical engagement plans to maximise business opportunities within the APAC region.
You will work effectively with cross-functional internal teams, including Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Professional Services, to ensure understanding of the end clients’ needs and to be able to respond with innovative commercial offerings and the appropriate quality of service. You will be responsible for connecting the business and ensuring a feedback loop with our long-term clients. Your focus will be on delivering value for clients and Aptitude and being regarded as a credible and trusted advisor.
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience in Account Management or working within a Finance Consultancy Organisation
- Knowledge of the functioning and challenges of the enterprise CFO office
- Knowledge and/or able to demonstrate experience of Finance Transformation Programmes
- A good understanding of Banking & Insurance, and / or Telecoms markets and their priorities
- Experience in creating Strategic Account Plans
- Able to juggle multiple engagements at a time, whilst maintaining meticulous attention to detail with a conscientious mindset
- Demonstrates exceptional effective listening, presentation and negotiation skills
- Works well under pressure and commit to deadlines
- Excellent people skills and intuitive to clients’ business needs
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
How to apply
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below, including your resume and any other relevant information that will help us get to know you better.