At Aptitude we love complexity.
We immerse ourselves in the intricacies of finance digitization, subscription management, compliance, and revenue management which gives us the power to make a real impact. Once we understand how an organization works, we can implement software solutions that provide the clarity, confidence, and control they need to drive growth and achieve their ambitions.
Aptitude has served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients to achieve their strategies and ambitions. We are currently serving over 75 CFOs whose organisations generate a combined revenue of over $1 Trillion.
We are proud of our growing team of smart, motivated and passionate people, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better solutions.
Headquartered in London, we have seven office locations around the world with clients across four continents.
What you'll do and what we offer
The Director of Client Support is fully accountable for leading and managing the global support team working across all regions and geographies, which provides the following to Aptitude Software (‘Aptitude’) and clients:
- Product support
- Manage Software releases
- Management of Escrow agreements
- Tight liaison with Product Development, Product Strategy & Innovation as well Account Management/Client Success
The Director of Client Support is expected to work with other leaders in the business to jointly deliver a high-level service and client satisfaction. The Director of Client Support will be required to:
- Deliver a support service in line with internal budgets and optimization strategies, whilst not compromising service quality and delivery KPI’s
- Manage risk and think commercially and logically as part of your decision-making process, whilst ensuring that our support operations always contribute to SOC and other audits
- Create, monitor and continually improve global support processes and systems and where possible ensuring they are repeatable and measurable
- Attend client steering groups and other similar meetings and act as an escalation point for them, while providing valuable insights on client health to the wider business.
- Deliver a 24/ 7 Global Support capability to meet the demands of the business and client ‘SLA’ expectations, amongst planning and managing appropriate team resourcing, enablement, and onboarding.
- Work closely with Account Management/Client Success to ensure smooth handling of client relationship matters as well
- Ensure employees’ performance is being reviewed based on departmental and companywide metrics, along with promoting career development paths for standouts and prospects
It is a given that the Director of Client Support will proactively keep up to date with relevant knowledge and skills and that they will be aligned to the evolving company culture, always motivating the team, celebrating milestones, while contributing towards internal communications and sharing stories to the wider Aptitude community where appropriate.
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to grow your expertise in an environment that supports you, your life and your career.
We’ll also offer you a competitive salary plus profit-related bonus scheme, as well as the following benefits:
- Life and disability insurance
- ShareSave scheme – ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- English language lessons during working hours
- Flexible working conditions and hybrid work model for Wroclaw based and telework for other cities
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Excellence in leadership and people management
- Service management professional with appropriate qualifications, e.g. ITIL qualification (v3 Foundation)
- Management of global application support teams with a 24×7 global client base
- Ability to architect and integrate new teams and documented processes
- Handle client escalations with sensitivity and bring about a mutually agreeable resolution
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure, and to manage internal and external expectations around delivery timeframes
- Commercial acumen including a track record of developing propositions with Sales, and managing P&Ls to balance demands and costs
- Ability to simplify and summarise a problem
- Maintains a high level of client satisfaction (externally and internally) through efficient use of support team resources and skillful communication
- Trend analysis to predict required actions before they become critical
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
How to apply
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below, including your CV/resume and any other relevant information that will help us get to know you better.
Diversity and Inclusion
If you’re interested in working at Aptitude, but don’t feel you meet every single requirement of the role, we’d still like to hear from you! A diverse workforce is an essential part of our culture, and we’re dedicated to ensuring that our staff can show up as their authentic self – safe in the knowledge that their differences will be embraced and respected by all. We’re strong advocates of supporting applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds which include different ages, genders, ethnicities, physical abilities and sexual orientation, and we work hard to build the confidence of our workforce through inclusivity, equity and ongoing training. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every requirement, we’d encourage you to apply anyway. You might be just the candidate we’ve been looking for, whether it’s for this role or another.
Director, Client Support
Remote job, Poland Apply now