At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
We have experienced incredible growth over the last few years and we are excited to further grow our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference. We are proud of the team we’re building, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better products.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you'll do
As Functional Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing and assisting with the functional configuration of our products and providing advisory to clients on specific functionalities. You will liaise with client stakeholders to make sure that new requirements are understood, translated and implemented as per their requests, and manage issues on client systems, applying updates and workarounds for known issues, logging tickets and ensuring they progress whilst keeping clients updated. You will perform and guide colleagues according to best practice, maintaining a focus on the quality and timeliness of deliverables. We are seeking someone with experience in either ERP implementation or post-go-live services, accounting principles and the various facets of Technical Accounting, and a solutioning mindset.
The key responsibilities are:
- Implementing and assisting with the functional configuration of applications
- Providing assistance and advisory to clients on specific functionalities of the application
- Documenting and tracking changes to the application and its extensions
- Liaising with client stakeholders making sure new requirements are understood, translated and implemented as per request
- Providing mentoring and knowledge transfer to client business, finance and/or production support staff to whom the solution will be transitioned at project completion.
- Performing and guiding colleagues according to best practice, maintaining a focus on the quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Managing issues on client systems, applying updates and workarounds for known issues, logging tickets and ensuring they progress to completion while keeping clients updated.
- Building and developing a knowledgebase on most common functional topics