At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
We have experienced incredible growth over the last few years and we are excited to further grow our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you'll do
Our people are our most important asset and we are continually looking for talented individuals to join our growing Aptitude team.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic graduate who has passion to focus their career within the financial technology sector. Aptitude Software works with Finance and IT leaders from some of the world’s most prestigious organisations to apply best practices and software solutions for their most strategic and important finance challenges.
Whether your ultimate ambition is to be part of a Go-To-Market team, product team, a software implementation team or you simply want to gain business experience working in a fast paced and evolving environment, we have an exciting opportunity for you. To help you take the first steps to fulfil your career aspirations, our graduate programme will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow, from day one.
To ensure we give our graduates a really broad and deep experience, the first 12 months of employment will be a 12 month rotational programme comprising of four rotations across different departments. You will have the unique opportunity to shape your own career path as you grow. The functions could include:
- Product and Innovation – building innovative, world class solutions for some of the most prestigious organisations across the globe
- Sales – Go-To-Market campaign management and end-to end deal management, through direct sales and partner relationships
- Pre-Sales – managing the functional & technical aspects of the sales process and providing invaluable guidance
- Professional Services – driving project designs and implementations with prestigious clients at locations worldwide
- Solution Management Services – sustaining the long-term value of investment for our clients and ensuring our solutions continue to meet their evolving needs
- Marketing – helping to deliver our products to market by actively promoting Aptitude Software and our solutions
- Commercial – providing Commercial guidance and oversight to the business, to support Aptitude’s goals whilst ensuring we remain commercially safe
- People & Culture – serving as a trusted advisor to the business and employees, while supporting the continued development of the company’s People strategy including employee wellbeing, talent planning, and staff development.
During the programme you will learn how our functions collaborate successfully, be an active member of the team, gain exposure to our management teams, and be encouraged to challenge and grow.
Throughout, you will be supported by mentors, as well as our dedicated People and Culture team, who will provide a comprehensive induction and work closely with you to develop an extensive learning pathway for you. By the end of the programme you will have developed the core skills you need to take on your longer-term role.
What we're looking for
We are searching amongst diverse skill sets, from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, for a recent and passionate graduate to join the growing Aptitude team in the UK. Our office is London based, but we work flexibly and will be open to applications outside of London.
- Recent graduate
- Passion for the application of technology solutions to resolve business challenges with a keen interest in finance.
- Extremely organised
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership
- Eager to learn
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and confident presentation skills