At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
We have experienced incredible growth over the last few years and we are excited to further grow our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you'll do
As Aptitude Software continues to grow, we are adding a Head of Global Education and Enablement to ensure the success of our clients, partner and employees through innovative, highly effective learning paths and experiences. You will be responsible for the client and partner enablement strategy, gathering education requirements, owning the education catalogue and prioritising development of new courseware and content updates. You will be responsible for refining our product training strategy, overseeing the creation of curriculum and documentation, ensuring its effective delivery, and assessing its outcomes. You will lead team members responsible for driving product adoption and client loyalty through excellent training content and delivery, application guides and walkthroughs, technical documentation, and on-demand strategy.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally between the broader product development and engineering team, Product Management, Client Success and Support and other stakeholders to ensure accurate, impactful and timely delivery. You will shape and drive a learning culture from the ground up; as well as partnering with clients and partners in developing a learning community. At its core this role will need to be aligned with the company’s strategy – on an individual level, that’s about creating learning experiences where clients, partners and employees can continuously develop to be at their best.
This role will pull on every aspect of your experience in the learning lifecycle with a focus on designing the learning collateral as well as putting in the appropriate learning platform. The right candidate will have a passion for hands-on learning design as well as expertise in blending adult learning theory, learning design principles and next generation learning technology.
Your goal will be to make every client, partner and employee proficient in the Aptitude product relevant to them resulting in their adoption, continued use, and expansion.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Owning the global education strategy and roadmap for client and partner education and enablement
- Prioritising the development of digital, eLearning, and instructor-led courses
- Defining course requirements for new and existing courses
- Developing the design of learning collateral following a blended, scalable approach mixing adult learning theory, learning design principles and digital learning technology
- Evaluating and determining the pricing model for future education and enablement for external users.
- Leading a team of content creators, trainers, and technical writers
- Developing a client and partner enablement strategy that continually improves the consumption rate of content by users, but more importantly can be measured by greater product usage because of the training and documentation content available
- Ensuring client and partner training offerings, such as boot camps and webinars are operating efficiently from a P&L perspective, as well as being efficient to meet demand
- Driving a continued high CSAT rating for all content and training
- Understanding the analytical measurement of content, and taking action to improve offerings based on data-driven insights
- Assisting our technical documentation team to write in a way that fully documents product features, but also explains things in a consumable format
- Building a strategy for in-app guidance and tutorials
- Owning the end-user experience across all client and partner-facing education portals
- Understanding and incorporating requirements around partner programs which rely on the education services
- Defining requirements and driving continuous improvement for the client and partner education website and associated portals
- Partnering with the marketing team to drive the education product into marketing campaigns
- Driving excellence within the team and community by role modelling and promoting industry leading practices and continual improvement initiatives.
- Keeping up to date with the latest education digital technologies and ensuring that Aptitude is offering the best, but most appropriate, in class.
what we're looking for
Our ideal candidate will have the following essential skills & experience:
Education and enablement strategy, development, design and delivery:
- Solid experience in the implementation of education and development strategies for fintech, financial services or professional consulting companies
- Proven ability to design and develop blended learning solutions using research-based instructional design methodologies
- Deep experience and success in building and managing client and partner education teams and/or instructional design teams
- Solid experience leading product enablement and client education for a Software-as-a-Service company
- Experienced with the commercialisation of education, i.e. determining the appropriate commercial model for future external education
- Ability to evaluate training programs for learning effectiveness.
Knowledge and familiarity with cutting-edge training tools and techniques
- Proven background of delivering high-impact training to a variety of audiences
- Ability to quickly grasp and succinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Able to translate complex software product solution requirements into easy to understand learning concepts, journeys and structures
- Experienced in requirements gathering, training needs analysis, curriculum development, certification and accreditation programmes
- Strong Implementation background in learning management systems and working with third party vendors in assessing and curating external learning content
- Managing a P & L
Managing and developing learning teams, communities and culture:
- Skilled in the management and upskilling of training consultants whilst developing learning champions from other areas of the business
- Ability to implement knowledge sharing and upskilling activities with centres of excellence and business consultants
- Experience leading and mentoring learning professionals to design instructionally sound learning content
Interpersonal skills and experience:
- Ability to influence and indirectly manage across functional teams, at all levels of the business
- Foster a “win together” approach to team culture. Celebrate wins. Be a great coach
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Capable of managing multiple activities and problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever necessary
- Ability to work independently and to deliver on detail as well as on strategy
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Aptitude Software serves its clients and partners
- Resilient and focused in order to combine hands on elements whilst driving the implementation of strategy
In addition, the following skills and experience are desirable:
- Accounting knowledge
- Financial Regulatory knowledge
- Cloud technology solutions
Where you'll be
London base with a little International travel.
How to apply
Please click on the Apply now button below and include your CV and any other information that will help us to get to know you better.
Head of Global Education and Enablement
London Apply now