At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
We have experienced incredible growth over the last few years and we are excited to further grow our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference. We are proud of the team we’re building, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better products.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you'll do
We are seeking a supremely well-organised, systems-savvy Project Support Consultant to join our team in London. In this busy, varied role, you will assist in driving the Project Support Office and providing global support to our implementation projects and client services teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the global resource plan, recording accurate information based on resource allocation and interpreting data to inform and support decisions.
- Providing financial forecasts, ensuring the monthly billing process is completed as well as working with Finance to manage reporting on revenue and financial analysis to support decision making.
- Supporting the regional process managers with implementation of and adherence to the Aptitude Solution Delivery Framework.
- Assisting in monitoring, tracking and reporting on the commercial cover process across the portfolio, assisting with the creation of contracts as required.
- Assisting with creation of portfolio reporting for senior management.
- Managing the Project Support Office backlog, assigning & completing appropriate tasks.
- Providing support to the Regional Delivery Leads as required.
- Providing timely support to the Delivery teams on deployment considerations including: visa applications, travel, country advice and engagement letters.
- Assisting with maintaining a secure and accurate Delivery team document library of estimates, proposal and SOW’s.
- Assisting with induction programme development and execution for new starters.
- Assisting delivery teams with the set-up, access and accurate use of the required applications (e.g. NetSuite, SmartSheet).
- Assisting with tracking third party contractors, extending as required to ensure there is always enough contractual and commercial cover in place.
- Responsible for entering and managing information in various systems (e.g. SmartSheets, Confluence).
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and driven, consistently completing tasks to a high standard.
- Ability to quickly learn how to use administration systems and become an SME.
- At a basic level, able to interpret client and contractual requirements to setup resource planning and consultant time recording systems.
- Ability to produce accurate reports & analyse information using various systems.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Works with the strictest confidentially as needed when handling commercially sensitive information both internally and externally.
The following experience is highly beneficial but not mandatory:
- Project Support Office or Project Management Office roles.
- Experience in using systems which support; resource planning (Smartsheet / 10,000 feet), consultant time recording (Netsuite) and financial reporting.
- Experience in management of professional services contracts (Statements of Work and Contractor Contracts) and purchase orders.
- Experience in knowledge management systems like Confluence.