At Aptitude we love complexity.
We immerse ourselves in the intricacies of finance digitization, subscription management, compliance, and revenue management which gives us the power to make a real impact. Once we understand how an organization works, we can implement software solutions that provide the clarity, confidence, and control they need to drive growth and achieve their ambitions.
Aptitude has served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients to achieve their strategies and ambitions. We are currently serving over 75 CFOs whose organisations generate a combined revenue of over $1 Trillion.
We are proud of our growing team of smart, motivated and passionate people, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better solutions.
Headquartered in London, we have seven office locations around the world with clients across four continents.
What you'll do and what we offer
The role of Salesforce Administrator, reporting to the Revenue Operations Manager, is own the management and development of our Salesforce instance globally. Salesforce is the glue between our Marketing, Sales and Client Success teams, ensuring total visibility or our pipeline enabling us and sell as efficiently and effectively as possible. You will collaborate with and support our teams globally.
This will be achieved through:
- The day-to-day management of Salesforce CRM; ensuring every lead, prospect, opportunity and customer is accurate and whole, throughout the entire sales pipeline, providing high quality data at all times
- Ensuring other technologies the integrate with Salesforce such as Marketo and Outreach.io are seamless to ensure the health of Salesforce and its data
- Playing a key role in delivering critical sales data and information to support the development and growth of the business as well as ensuring the ongoing excellent reputation of Aptitude Software
- Owning the integrity, quality, compliance and structure of the marketing and sales database ensuring it is as accurate as possible to drive conversion rates
- Creating accessible, relevant, and actionable reports and dashboards
- Overseeing and enhancing reporting on key customer metrics; Customer Lifetime Value, subscription retention and churn, database activity, growth and decline to identify opportunities for improvement or potential risks
- Ensure common SFDC standards and processes are applied globally across the business
- Building key qualification processes such as Ideal Client Profiling and Deal Shaping into SFDC
- Providing support to the Marketing, Sales and Client Success teams in addressing the constantly changing requirements throughout the sales cycle process, including new fields, mappings, reporting and dashboards
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to grow your expertise in an environment that supports you, your life and your career.
We’ll also offer you a competitive salary plus profit-related bonus scheme, as well as the following benefits:
- Life and disability insurance
- ShareSave scheme – ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- English language lessons during working hours
- Flexible working conditions and hybrid work model for Wroclaw based and telework for other cities
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Proven and solid (preferably in B2B enterprise) experience as a Salesforce administrator. With a deep understanding of Salesforce Platform functionality and best practices.
- Experience with Outreach and Marketo a bonus.
- Analytical with a keen interest in interpreting data and producing relevant management information.
- Ability to present data in a simple and clear format, visually, verbally and written
- Ability to translate data in a visually compelling way that tells a story with clear business actions
- Be a keen problem solver, able to quickly identify issues, focusing on solutions and generating alternatives, and making our teams work smarter together.
- Be naturally curious, taking a hands-on approach to explore how data can aid our understanding of our sales cycle
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot system errors.
- Effective and accurate management reporting, deal closing and sales prospecting, giving the Sales Ops team an unrivalled view across the business.
- Excellent client service orientation and able to interact effectively with busy senior staff both in person and remotely.
- To be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to work and be able to break down a complex task into achievable, repeatable steps.
- Demonstrable experience of owning a task or small project end to end
- An independent thinker.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Technologically literate in Microsoft Office, (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Driven, enthusiastic self-starter and finisher.
- Keen understanding of GDPR, data control and system security and controls
- A strong interest in sales, marketing and/or business performance.
- Act with integrity and common sense, thinking on behalf of the business
- And last but no means least, absolute attention to detail.
How to apply
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below, including your CV/resume and any other relevant information that will help us get to know you better.
Diversity and Inclusion
If you’re interested in working at Aptitude, but don’t feel you meet every single requirement of the role, we’d still like to hear from you! A diverse workforce is an essential part of our culture, and we’re dedicated to ensuring that our staff can show up as their authentic self – safe in the knowledge that their differences will be embraced and respected by all. We’re strong advocates of supporting applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds which include different ages, genders, ethnicities, physical abilities and sexual orientation, and we work hard to build the confidence of our workforce through inclusivity, equity and ongoing training. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every requirement, we’d encourage you to apply anyway. You might be just the candidate we’ve been looking for, whether it’s for this role or another.
Salesforce CRM Analyst
Remote job, Poland Apply now