At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
We have experienced incredible growth over the last few years and we are excited to further grow our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What you'll do
As a Senior Alliance Manager, you will work within the North American region reporting to the SVP, Client Relationships & Partnerships to drive and deliver on incremental recurring revenue for North America. You will be responsible for pro-actively and independently creating long-term, trusted relationships and pipeline with Aptitude Software’s strategic partners across North America and chosen markets.
You will have a sales and commercial mindset and will be responsible for developing joint pipeline and new channels within outcome focused partner plans that drive year on year incremental revenue growth that Aptitude Software would otherwise not reach or realize.
You will be motivated to deepen and extend relationships with our strategic partners across our key sectors and propositions within North America where alignment with Regional and Sales Leadership is key. This will involve working closely with our marketing team, your peers in regional sales, solution consulting and our strategic partners to create joint plans, joint pipeline, best case/committed deals and driving structured go-to-market initiatives in an action oriented and measurable way.
The key responsibilities are:
- Drive net new sales opportunities with strategic partners, building pursuit plans, working on joint messaging, providing accurate and timely status, forecast and qualification information for your regional business and sales colleagues.
- Partnering with our strategic consulting and technology partners to build strong pipeline with the overall outcome of regular and forecastable successful sales, new clients and expanded reach within existing clients. Develop joint messaging, pipeline and net new sales opportunities in line with the Ideal Client Profile (ICP) and in sync with structured joint go-to-market initiatives
- As part of the overall role, there will be an expectation that you manage risk and think commercially as part of your decision-making process while being able to drive the Aptitude Software agenda and strategy to be sticky, profitable and consistent with partners without creating/bending to ‘busy’ work.
- Ensure the joint partner plans are in alignment with Aptitude Software’s goals, understood by all stakeholders and risks are managed across all interactions
- Independently develop, own and manage the partner relationships and facilitate joint activities focussed on your actionable joint plans
- Provide input into the alliance partnership programme development, management and continuous improvement to deliver clear commercial outcomes such as tangible net new revenue and profit growth
- Sell the value our solutions bring to our clients and consistently elevate Aptitude above the competition to ensure we cement ourselves as the long-term partner
- Drive the Aptitude Software objectives and strategy to be sticky, profitable and consistent with partners
- Design, build and execute regional programmes that create compelling joint value propositions and successful go-to-market strategies with teams from our strategic partners
We are flexible as to where in the US you are based; if you are not commutable to our Boston office, you will be home-based. You will be required (in future) to undertake some travel to clients and the office.
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Experience of working and leading partnerships with the Big-4 and/or other large complex organizations
- Strong knowledge of finance transformation and accounting in terms of the key drivers for our solutions
- Demonstrates a detailed view of the competitive environment in which Aptitude plays, the challenges of the enterprise CFO office, and the partner eco system around key competitors
- Strong knowledge of the enterprise consulting marketplace and connections with influencers within that community
- Experience in developing ideal partners, then executing campaigns to build trusted and profitable relationships with enterprise-level consultancies and technology organizations
- Experience of participating in the development, selling and negotiating of innovative partner agreements
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus on return on investment, risk management and scalability
- Proven influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully interact with a geographically diverse team
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate joint value propositions matching market needs
- Well organised, adaptable and clear thinker able effectively to manage and prioritize individual and colleagues time in the face of multiple, competing deadlines
How to apply
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below, including your CV and any other relevant information that will help us to get to know you better.
Senior Alliance Manager
Boston or US Home-Based Apply now