At Aptitude Software we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
Headquartered in London, Aptitude Software is an operating company of Aptitude Software Group plc.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
- Very good English skills, min. B2/C1
- Experience in technical support, software development or consultancy
- Analytical, client-focused, problem-solving and quick-learner
- Ability to provide conscise and accurate updates and explanations to clients and team members
- Implement CI/CT processes to help ensure high-quality deliverables
- Continous improvement mindset
- Ability to identify known issues and document workflows & processes
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Understanding of accounting principles / revenue streams would be an asset
- Experience in implementation projects for business / finance software would be a benefit
Availability and work shifts:
- Work inside client’s business hours (whether CET or EST / PST)
- Possible standby cover during weekends and/or bank holidays