At Aptitude we love complexity.
Every business is made up of millions of little details that make them different from anyone else on the planet. Finding the joy in this complexity can be the difference between the mundane and the magnificent – which is why we commit to getting to know every single business we work with inside and out.
Immersing ourselves in the intricacies of finance digitization, subscription management, compliance, and revenue management gives us the power to make a real impact. Once we understand how an organization works, we can implement solutions that provide the clarity, confidence, and control they need to drive growth and achieve their ambitions.
Aptitude are currently serving over 75 CFOs whose organizations generate a combined revenue of over $1 Trillion.
We are growing our team with smart, motivated, passionate people who share our three core values – being one think ahead, being the guru and being the difference. We are proud of the team we’re building, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better products.
Headquartered in London, we have five office locations around the world with clients across four continents
What you'll do
As Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for providing our clients and partners with expert onboarding support, using your knowledge and expertise of eSuite to provide a first-class service which meets stakeholder satisfaction. Your strategic goal is to ensure that MPP Global’s client and partner projects are on-boarded in the most efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring that they achieve the project objectives and that the experience from the start to transitioning into business-as-usual is as seamless as possible.
Due to our client base in the region we are seeking someone proficient in English and Japanese.
You will be responsible for the management and coordination of multifaceted teams assigned to projects, always clearly representing the Client, Partner & MPP Global’s best interests.
By establishing professional and engaging relationships with our clients and partners, you will provide information and guidance on the eSuite service, enabling them to unlock the maximum benefit in line with their growth aspirations. You will work at all levels with business stakeholders, acting as the main point of contact and providing regular updates on projects and their activities. You will strive for excellence in every aspect of our Client First approach, thriving on providing the best possible experience.
Your key responsibilities and objectives will include:
- On time and on budget delivery of client and partner projects.
- Ensuring projects are managed using the prescribed project methodology, including scoping, planning, documenting the deliverables of each project, including all commercial considerations and associated processes as well as stakeholder reporting.
- Managing project risks and issues effectively and that they are dealt with promptly and escalated when necessary.
- Providing exemplary client / partner experience.
- Contributing to continual process improvements within MPP Global.
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously (both internal and client facing).
- Agreeing project objectives by engaging key stakeholders and ensuring these are deliverable.
- Providing advice and thought leadership on the management of projects.
- Managing and supporting client and partner resources to enable them to complete their project.
- Analysing and responding to B2B service requests from our client / partner base.
- Providing technical assistance to clients throughout their integration efforts
- Continually reviewing projects for progress and ensuring standard processes and documentation are met and in place.