MPP Global: an Aptitude Software Company
We are MPP Global, an Aptitude Software Company, the creators of Subscription Management, the world’s smartest subscription & billing platform, powering clients in the Publishing, TV & Entertainment, Sport and Retail Industries.
Established in 2000, we have excelled from a close-knit ambitious team, to offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific. We have an impressive track record of maximizing customer lifetime value, supporting some of the biggest Media, TV and Publishing brands across the globe. Our clients include Berliner Verlag, Hayu, McClatchy, Torstar, L’Équipe and Daily Mail.
Across all our teams, from Sales to Development, Project Delivery to Operations – everyone at MPP Global takes pride in what they do; we are all driven to achieve our vision – to be one of the best software companies in the world, helping enterprises innovate, transform and embrace the subscription revolution. We pride ourselves in our values of being passionate, innovative, open and honest, and putting our clients first. This is a truly exciting time to be part of MPP Global as we continue to expand our international footprint that’s fueling our fast growth, backed by a strong team of tech-savvy, high-caliber investors.
Aptitude Software provides software solutions that create a world of financial confidence. We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations. We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Aptitude Software supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
What you'll do
As Implementation Consultant, you will provide high quality, in-depth technical integration support and product information to client integration projects, ensuring an on-time delivery. You will collaborate with the pre-and post-sales teams, contributing value to the overall client/partner experience.
Your key responsibilities and objectives will include:
- Understanding of system interactions and designs of system architecture
- Technical and functional requirements gathering
- Integration solution design
- Platform configuration
- Data migration
- API understanding of REST & SOAP
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our key clients / partners and have a clear understanding of their needs
- Developing and introducing clear communication channels
- Working within agreed timeframes and budgets, ensuring on-time delivery of projects
- Identifying, managing and actioning risk
- Understanding of PCI compliance and being able to advise clients on best practice
- Escalating issues appropriately and prioritising response
- Developing strategies for the improvement of implementation process services and standards
- Ascertaining types of products and services required by clients / partner as part of integration set-up
- Conducting face to face meetings, telephone and mail communication with clients
In this role you will be expected in future to undertake some domestic and international travel to client sites (mainly in Europe).