At Aptitude we love complexity.
We immerse ourselves in the intricacies of finance digitization, subscription management, compliance, and revenue management which gives us the power to make a real impact. Once we understand how an organization works, we can implement software solutions that provide the clarity, confidence, and control they need to drive growth and achieve their ambitions.
Aptitude has served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients to achieve their strategies and ambitions. We are currently serving over 75 CFOs whose organisations generate a combined revenue of over $1 Trillion.
We are proud of our growing team of smart, motivated and passionate people, and believe diverse experiences and perspectives build stronger teams and better solutions.
Headquartered in London, we have seven office locations around the world with clients across four continents.
What you'll do and what we offer
As a Senior Enterprise Sales Executive for the APAC region you will be viewed as the trusted advisor (internally and externally) to sell Aptitude products and services directly or via partners across your agreed sector(s), with a particular focus on selling our products in the Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) sector. You will take ownership, responsibility and be accountable for the full lifecycle of the sales process.
You will be focused on being the first in APAC (excluding Japan) to sell E-Suite, Aptitude’s Subscription Management Solution with secondary objectives focused on selling our Finance Digitalisation solutions into this sector.
You will quickly build a strong understanding of Aptitude’s product offerings and differentiators and the ability to clearly articulate and evangelize the value proposition for our software and services with ROI stories within your responsible sectors and product set. You will be responsible for proactively defining your business development campaign plans in order to meet or exceed the annual target for your territory, and for managing and executing campaigns in partnership with the marketing and partner management teams.
You will be expected to generate 50% your pipeline via your direct prospecting activity in line with your campaign plans, with the remainder through partner and inbound marketing channels. You will work closely with the Partner Management Team to establish relationships with in-territory partners across relevant sectors and your key target accounts. A key part of your role will be to independently establish and maintain multiple prospect and partner relationships at every level, including the C-Level, and effectively using them as coaches throughout the lifecycle of the sales process.
In this role you will:
- Define and execute against an agreed annual Go To Market (GTM) plan, review the plan with the team quarterly and ensure full alignment with Marketing and Product divisions
- Take full responsibility and ownership of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual ARR revenue commitments
- Research and develop your personal knowledge of your target sector/s of responsibility to maintain a deep understanding of all relevant aspects within these sectors which may include identifying key messages, USPs, feature/functionality requirements, particular challenges that prospects are looking to resolve
- Undertake, direct and support various marketing campaigns with Aptitude’s Marketing team that will ultimately result in the generation of new leads within the target sectors across all target markets
- Present, demonstrate and articulate the business, the platform, the value proposition and the key benefits to target prospective clients.
- Coordinate and lead all follow-up without dependence on others and ensure all parties (external and internal) fully understand next steps and timing.
- In conjunction with the pre-sales support teams, write proposals and present solutions that demonstrate and articulate a detailed understanding of the prospective client’s project requirements, and how Aptitude’s solutions will deliver against the specified requirements to ensure the success of the project
- Work alongside Aptitude’s Partner Management Team to support and develop strategic alliances with external 3rd party organizations that will benefit the business economically
- Follow the Aptitude Sales Process, including ICP (Ideal Client Profile), Bid Review Committee Submission, Aptitude Solution Delivery Framework Documentation, “Super 8” Sales Peer and Management Review
- Be responsible for developing, executing, managing, and updating actionable and outcome focused sales plans.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts aligned to your targets
- Creatively and effectively utilize and orchestrate internal (marketing, partner, sales, client success, professional services, finance advisory, product, solution consulting) and external parties (partners) during your sales process.
- Leverage all Sales & Marketing technology (e.g. SFDC, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Bambu) to ensure you are reporting on the opportunity status in your territory correctly and consistently and leveraging all tools available to build pipeline and engagement from prospects and partners.
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to further grow your expertise in an environment that supports you, your life and your career. We’ll also offer you a competitive salary and package.
What we're looking for
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- A senior sales professional with a proven and consistent track record of achieving maximum sales value vs target, profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned territory, using a variety of proactive and creative structured inbound/outbound methods and partner channels.
- Deep experience of complex high value and competitive new business Software sales environments with exposure to relevant sectors (Technology, , Media, Publishing), utilizing partners.
- Experience of selling into the Subscription Economy i.e. OTT, SVOD, Digital Publishing with a nice to have of engaging with the CFO/Office of Finance.
- A self-starter who excels in making a difference in a small/niche software provider
- Experience of consistently and programmatically identifying (generating pipe from cold) and proactively managing new opportunities through direct prospecting and partner channels
- Experience of effectively connecting the business by managing the entire complex sales process and collaborating with internal and external (partner) teams
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with senior level (including C level) contacts – quickly establishing and utilizing coaches to ensure all decision makers are covered
- Experience of managing, monitoring, nurturing and maintaining direct partner relationships (at the Partner level), being the trusted and credible go-to for your territory
- Ability to lead the creation of sales material (value proposition) in line with prospects needs and requirements
- Ability to lead and manage proposal processes (budgetary proposals, Request for Information, Request for Proposals etc.) with no reliance on other resources for coordination.
Where you’ll be:
- Singapore with domestic and overseas travel
How to apply
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button below, including your CV/resume and any other relevant information that will help us get to know you better.
Diversity and Inclusion
If you’re interested in working at Aptitude, but don’t feel you meet every single requirement of the role, we’d still like to hear from you! A diverse workforce is an essential part of our culture, and we’re dedicated to ensuring that our staff can show up as their authentic self – safe in the knowledge that their differences will be embraced and respected by all. We’re strong advocates of supporting applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds which include different ages, genders, ethnicities, physical abilities and sexual orientation, and we work hard to build the confidence of our workforce through inclusivity, equity and ongoing training. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every requirement, we’d encourage you to apply anyway. You might be just the candidate we’ve been looking for, whether it’s for this role or another.
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore Apply now